To connect your PIXMA TS6220 to your wireless network, please follow these steps:
1. Please press the HOME button on your PIXMA TS6220
2. Tap the gear icon at the bottom of the printer's display
3. Select Device settings
4. Select LAN settings
5. Select Wi-Fi
6. Select the Settings button in the lower right corner
7. Select Wi-Fi setup
8. Select Manual connect
9. Select your wireless network from the list
10. Enter the password for your wireless network
11. When "connected..." appears, tap OK.
If you are still unble to print, please let us know what version of Windows is installed on your laptop.
If it is a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?
Or are you using a Chromebook?
For quicker assistance, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.