cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS302 Not Printing in the Center

mooseisloose
Apprentice

I've printed nearly a thousand pages on this printer with zero issues until now. I mainly print PDF sewing patterns so it's very important that the pages are centered and printing at the correct scale. My most recent documents are showing up off center in the print preview box and printing as shown on the screen. The files are formatted for US letter. If I change the settings to "Fit," the page will be centered but the scale goes up to 107%. This is happening across all documents. I don't remember changing any settings so I'm very confused. 

One other thing to note: The pages with instructions print out fine but the pages with the actual pattern (as shown in the screenshot below) are the ones with the problem. 

Very grateful for any advice!

Printer issue.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If everything else prints fine and the issue is just with the pattern, it may be a issue with the file itself that has that pattern. 

You can also try completely removing the printer from your computer and then reinstall it. After the reinstall, restart your computer and try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements