cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8620 Not Printing, Scanner works

TripleStar
Apprentice

Installed new tr8620 10/15/21, connected via wifi.  Printed many pages since then.  Yesterday used the scanner for the first time, worked great.  Today Printer either shows Error or "Printer not responding"  Scanner still works fine. 

Steps I've taken:

I rebooted modem

Turned off & unplugged printer, waited 30 seconds, plugged in and turned back on.

Restarted computer multiple times.

Ran Troubleshoot function in Windows 10

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

TripleStar
Apprentice

Update to TR8620 not printing, scanner works.  (I learned the copy function worked also).  I  tried multiple techniques and spent hours researching this and I now know more about printers than I ever wanted to!!  

By following these instructions (uninstalling and reinstalling the driver), substituting TR8620 for the other printer, I was able to get my printer working again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TripleStar
Apprentice

Update to TR8620 not printing, scanner works.  (I learned the copy function worked also).  I  tried multiple techniques and spent hours researching this and I now know more about printers than I ever wanted to!!  

By following these instructions (uninstalling and reinstalling the driver), substituting TR8620 for the other printer, I was able to get my printer working again. 

Announcements