cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 Image on Rear Paper Cassette is Reversed

AlP
Apprentice

Just picked my TR8520 yesterday to replace an MX922 with printhead issues. The white image printed on the rear paper cassette seems to be reversed. When I load envelopes with the flap to the right as shown on the image, they are printed upside down from Pages and Contacts. I am using an iMac with OS Catalina, v10.15.4 (the latest), and Airprint. Not a big deal, I can adapt, just seems odd. Is this a Mac thing or does Windows do it too? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Darius
Whiz

Hi AIP.

The address is automatically rotated and printed according to the envelope's direction by specifying with the printer driver properly.  If the option does not show up in any of the Print window's sub-menus, double-check the formatting settings in the software from which you're printing.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

if I select "Reverse page orientation" in the Mac Airprint driver options, the envelope essentially prints upside down and the flap can be loaded to the right as shown in the image on the paper cassette.

Where is the "Accept as Solution" button?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements