cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR7005a double sided printing from rear tray

Chip007
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to get my TTR7005a to print on both sides on my greeting cards from the rear tray. It will print one side then I have to reinsert the card stock to print on the other side.

Is there a way to do it?

I am selecting Greeting Card as the paper type and I check the Duplex Printing box.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please see the printer's manual  TR7000 - Duplex Printing

Canon : Inkjet Manuals : TR7000 series : Duplex Printing

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, Chip007!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me. Interesting reply.

I purchased this on Amazon in the USA. Regardless, this model is the same as an TR7020 and falls in the TR7000 series.

Is it possible to perform a double sided printing task on the TR7020?

Thanks!

Correction!

Is it possible to perform a double sided printing task from the rear paper feed?

Thanks!

My mistake! It is a TR7005a in the TR7000 series.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please see the printer's manual  TR7000 - Duplex Printing

Canon : Inkjet Manuals : TR7000 series : Duplex Printing

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you!

I will have to dig into the settings. When you set the Greeting Card option the duplex printing disappears and you have to reinsert the card stock in the rear tray after the first pass.

Announcements