cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4520 Will Not Print

ckm
Contributor

After months of sucessful usage, printer will now not advance beyond the page that allows selection of printer to be used. I've not changed or added any programs. My browser is Chrome 91 and I 'm using Windows Version 1909

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ckm,

If you are unable to get to the printer selection window on your computer, it will usually point to a problem with the print system on your computer or the program that you are printing from.

We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. Are you able to print from other programs on the computer or with a different web browser?
  2. Do you get an error when you try to print and pull up the printer selection window? If so, what error do you get?
  3. Are you connecting to your computer via USB or is it over a network?

For a more immediate resolution to your problem, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

If I remember correctly, I solved that problem by disconnecting printer from computer and reinstalling it (wirelessly)

Another problem I still occasionaly have is this: Printer will turn itself on (sometimes in the middle of the night) and, but rarely, will even print out pages from some job dating back several days. No one has hazarded a guess on what might cause this.

Announcements