cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner on PIXMA G6020 scans as a blank page

SteveK1
Apprentice

My scanner used to work, but now I scan a document through the scan utility, on the my PC the page is blank after the scan. The printer doesn't seem to actually "scan" the document. This has never happened before. I'm far from being computer literate, but If someone would give me hints to fix it, in layman terms, I'd appreciate it. (I'm older than old.)

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, SteveK1!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know if you've also tried using the copy feature on your PIXMA G6020 and how that turned out.  This can help us know whether the problem is originating in your printer or on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

SteveK1
Apprentice

The copy function works great. It's the scanning function.

I hooked up the copier by a USB and attempted to scan through the operation panel. No luck. The LCD said "scan to Local USB", and when I punched "color", it said "Wait Momentarily". I waited and nothing happened and it again went to "Scan to Local USB".

I tried the IJ Scan Utility on the PC again and it SAID it scanned, but the printer made no noise like it was scanning, and the PDF screen showed a blank page again.

Announcements