cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recuring issues on several products

SeriousRequest
Apprentice

Hello everyone, I hope I'm writing this in the right place, or at least it ends in the right hands. I'm sure the question has been asked many times but I couldn't find it with the search feature, so here it is :

What the **bleep**?

Much like a microwave, there are many buttons on my printer. Much like a microwave, I only need one.

My microwave however does work 100% of the time. Not 17%. It does not need a reboot after it stops heating midway through.

My microwave does not try to connect to my network. My printer does. Sadly nobody knows why, because it is sure as **bleep** NOT to be detected. Let alone print anything remotely.

Let's be fair, there's not many good products out there, but Canon sure know how to stay in the lead. This is some world-class garbage products. With a UI from the 90's, and connectivity from the 80's.

I know this might come across as a nonconstructive. That would be because there's not much construction to be done about the steaming pile of **bleep** that are Canon printers.

I hope this mail finds you uncomfortable. Please forward it, not to whoever it MAY concern, as it is painfully obvious nobody is concerned, but to whoever really SHOULD be concerned.

Don't mistaken this for hatemail. I would write this any day. The sentiment is as permanent and constant as the failure rate of your products.

PS : With the argumentative part aside, so you know it's not just one sad not-tech-savvy old person yelling at clouds, I do mean to precise that the products, plural, fail. Several products, over several networks, maintained by several people, connecting to several devices, they all fail. They all fail to print, they all fail to detect the network, fail to connect the network, fail to access, fail to be accessed, fail to update, fail to detect the ink left (though that undoubtedly count as a success by canon's book)... So, really, it's many, many sad persons stuck with a not so complicated task, but some very poorly constructed tools to do it.

Printing is a costly activity, not so much because of the price gouging, but more in terms of the lifespan it takes away from us when we try using your products.

PPS : Pardon my english. I hope you can overlook the many mistakes I'm sure you'll find in this mail, as I'm not fluent.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, SeriousRequest!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer models you're using and what specific problems you're encountering. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements