cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I connect my computer to the scanner function of my mx439. MP Navigator 5.1 not working

normansmith
Apprentice

MP Navigator is not working after I installed High sierra.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello normansmith!

If you've updated the software and drivers for your printer to the most current version from our site, and you're still having problems, we suggest reaching out to support.

Here in the USA, you'll call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). Outside of the USA, click HERE for support options in your country.

I am having the same problem. After updating to High Sierra I cannot open MP Navigator. Tryin g to run teh scanner from the "Printers & Scanners" panel on System Preferences doesnot work either. Canon sys they will not support PIXMA MX700 anymore -- my all in one--, but reading through the canon community postings it is clear that this prolem is common to many users with many differenter scanners OUTRAGEOUS Caon shoudl provde us all with a driver forteh scanner

Hi, bgrinstein!

We can understand your frustration. The PIXMA MX700 is an older model that came out in 2007. As we are now over a decade from its release, software support for this printer has been largely discontinued so that we can focus our efforts on developing and updating software for our more recent models and our current offerings. The last version of macOS for which PIXMA MX700 drivers are available is Mavericks v10.9.

We hope this helps!

Announcements