cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing photos on card stock

Rpatc
Apprentice
I can't get my photos to print in the proper location on the 9x6.25 card stock. It keeps printing in the middle. The card stock is scored to fold so the photo needs to be in the upper half of the stock.
4 REPLIES 4

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi Rpatc! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

Pixma mg 6220 printing from photoshop elements 10, or canon easy photo print ex, or from windows Xp.

I cannot find the set up/configuration that will print my photos on 9x6.25. I am putting the sheets unfolded in the rear tray and wither I choose landscape, portrait it makes no difference. They always print in the middle.

Does that help for background information?

no error messages.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rpatc.

Please try using the crop option in your software to see if cropping the image to your 9x6 size will help.

If you continue to have difficulties, please tell us if you are able to print standard 4x6, 5x7 or 8.5x11 sized images without any issues.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements