cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on discs on Canon MX922

PPCer
Contributor

I've had HP and EPSON. You could adjust both to cover the white on the discs. On the MX922 I set the disc covering to the max setting and still have white showing on the disc. Usually it's perfect on one side and a lot of white on the other side. I've always used glossy discs because it made the pictures stand out a lot more. When I use the glossy discs on the MX922 it leaves roller lines on each side of the disc. HP and Epson made it soooo easy to copy a disc, but with the MX922 you have to do a lot of steps to copy. Canon could learn a lot from, especially Epson. This is my FIRST and LAST Canon.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi PPCer,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

What application are you using on your computer to print on your discs?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro and Canon Easy Photoprint EX. On the Epson and HP the size of the picture on the disc was preset to 65. On both I could reset it to 67. On the Canon 65 is max.

Hi PPCer.

When loading the disc printing tray, ensure the arrow on the tray lines up with the arrow on the inner cover.  That helps line up the CD tray with the printing elements.

Depending on the version of Easy-PhotoPrint EX installed on the computer, you may need to uninstall the older version from the Apps & Features list (Settings >> Apps or Settings >> System >> Apps), then upgrade to the newest version.  The newest version is available, free of charge, on the MX922 Drivers & Downloads page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements