cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer is not feeding paper

PAC1
Apprentice

I have a TR 7520 Cannon printer that copies from the glass well. But for some reason it will not feed the paper when coping

wirelessly. When I try to send a document wirelessly it shows communication but quickly stops. It then shows an error with the paper type selection not being correct and stops.  I need your assistance please.

Brian 

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi, PAC1.

If the Copy Intensity setting has been set to Automatic, the document feeder on top of the printer will be disabled.  Enter the Copy settings and ensure the Intensity Auto setting is off.  (see Copy Settings - TR7520). 

Also, keep in mind that wireless copying is not a function of the machine; it does not send information out and then receive it back to make copies.  All copying is handled locally on the unit.  For wireless functions, refer to information about Scanning and Printing. (see TR7500 series Online Manual)

For the Paper Type/Size error, ensure the paper settings on the printer for the paper source (cassette or rear tray) matches the paper source and media type requested by the computer in the print window.  (see Paper Mismatch error).

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements