cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Canon PIXMA MX310

melmorsy
Apprentice

Hello:

I am wondering if the PIXMA MX310 is still in use with more recent OS of Windows and Mac? Is the firmware updated or has drivers to make it compatible?  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MX310 is not compatible with the current Windows or Mac operating systems. Since your printer is not compatible, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. 

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well. 

Arthur, is this program valid in Canada as well or just in the USA? Thanks!

We are Canon USA, so our support is generally for US specific users. You can reach out to Canon Canada here though: https://canon.ca/en/consumer

My MX 310 worked with Windows 10 and not with my new computer with Windows 11. I can get the scanner to work, but nothing i try will get the printer to work. Before I have someone try remote repair, would i be better off just getting a newer printer?  (Using the (866) number above)

Announcements