cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ts6320 won’t print the right colors

CDoodle081
Apprentice

I could really use some help with this. 
I’ve had this issue in the past where it’s obvious that one color isn’t coming through properly so I usually run a cleaning and then the colors work fine, but I’ve run the cleaning and even switched out the new cartridges and the colors of my prints are off off. They’ve also been coming out with smears of ink on the top corners of the page. I’m printing on glossy sticker paper and have the print setting at photo glossy plus. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi CDoodle081,

First, let's perform a test of your PIXMA TS6320:

1.  Please tap the gear icon at the bottom of your printer's display

2.  Tap Maintenance

3. Tap Nozzle check and then Yes

4.  A page will print

At the top of the page, did a black grid print to the right of |PGBK| ?

Below that, did 2 blue, 2 pink, 1 yellow and 1 gray bars print?

Please take a photo of your test page and attach it to your reply of this post.

Are you using Canon ink in your PIXMA TS6320?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sorry I accidentally replied to my own comment. I’m replying to yours to let you know I’ve given more information. I appreciate the help thank you

CDoodle081
Apprentice

This is my test print page. The picture isn’t in the best lighting but the colors seem vibrant per usual. 
i am not using canon ink. I’m using ink from amazing called OnlyU which I have attached a picture. 
through doing more prints I have found that the red seems to be the color missing when I actually print. The red is just not as vibrant as it should be. I’ve attached another picture with the best example I can. I printed two stickers the one on the left was from before I had this issue. The one on the right is significantly lacking the red which makes it appear very blue compared to the original. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements