cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg2540s compatible cartridges

kuh
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG2540s printer which seems to be a non-us model.  I am currently in the U.S. & my question to you all, is what would be the compatible cartridge for the printer that I can use right away?  [for your info, I plan on buying the cartridge in the us.]

This is a bit timely urgent so your prompt input on the matter would be greatly appreciated!!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The problem you will run into is the ink sold for the MG2500 series printers in the Untied States are programed for the models sold here. If you were to insert the ink cartridges there is a very good chance the ink cartridges would not be detected. 

Since your printer is incompatible with the ink sold in the United States, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. 

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements