Windows 10 (all updated on HP Pavilion 15" with 16 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, Intel Core i7 CPU). Most current driver on Canon installed, uninstalled, re-installed. Paper and inks all compatible and full. Performed all different head cleaning functions and printed ink test pages.
Print jobs are stuck in queue and never print.
How is the printer connected?
How and to what?
Does it show online / offline, etc?
Bay Area - CA
~R5 C (22.214.171.124) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~Pixel6 ~CarePaks Are Worth It
Please try the following adjustment on the printer to see if we can resolve this:
1. Go to the Home menu or press the Home button.
2. Select the Setup icon. This icon looks like a gear.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Device Settings.
5. Select LAN Settings.
6. Select Common settings.
7. Select TCP/IP settings.
8. Select IPv6.
9. If a Yes/No message appears, choose Yes.
10. Select Enable/disable IPv6.
11. Select Disable.
12. Use the "Back" button to return to the "Common settings" menu. The "Back" button looks like an arrow doing a u-turn.
13. Select WSD setting.
14. Select Enable/disable WSD.
15. Select Disable.
16. Return to the Home menu.
Once this has been done, turn the printer off and back on.
Next, the drivers need to be uninstalled and reinstalled. Perform the following steps on the PC:
1. Right-click the Windows "Start" button which is usually on the lower left corner of your computer. Then choose "Run".
2. In the Run window, type "control panel" without the quotes, then click OK.
3. Open "Programs and Features", or "Uninstall a program".
4. Uninstall the TS9100 MP Drivers.
5. Go back to the Control Panel.
6. Open Devices and Printers.
7. Right-click and delete or remove any copies of the printer that are listed here.
6. Close all windows that are open.
7. Restart your computer.
Once this has been done, we will reinstall. Visit THIS LINK to download and install the latest TS9100 series MP Drivers.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM