cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR8622 Not Putting Out Landscape Correctly

Aneta
Apprentice

Hello!

I recently replaced my beloved MG6620 for this TR8622 - an ebay purchase, new in dented box. My 6620 died and finding another proved a challenge. So this one came up, although I wasn't looking for a fax option, but the deal was a great one so I went for it. I installed it, and found it to be all that most reviews say it is, both the pros and the cons.

So, the printer was working fine until today when it refuses to  print my sign in landscape mode. It prints out on half the paper - 8.5x11 as if I asked for one 5x7. I don't know what else to try to make it print across the whole piece of paper.

I am testing the printing on plain paper before I use/waste cardstock.

I have, of course changed all the settings  I thought it would automatically change the orientation as I see no way of manually flipping the paper to landscape. What am I missing? Or is this an issue with these newer printers?

I'd be so grateful for a solution to this problem! 🙂

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Aneta!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) as well as which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements