cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR4522 will not print.

ChristieB
Apprentice

I have a Pixma TR4522 printer.  I have tried reinstalling the ink cartriges, ink testing and trouble shooting for problems.

It goes through the motions like it is printing, but nothing prints out on paper.  

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ChristieB,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am at the end of my rope, too. This Canon Pixma TR4522 is a piece of junk, to put it mildly. The worst printer I ever had. I made a mistake to buy the multifunction printer. I thought it would be like my wonderful Pixma color printers of the past. The window is so small you can hardly find it or see it. It printed almost 50 4x6 color photos from my computer (wireless), but it refuses to print 8x10 letter size plain paper. I have downloaded, uploaded, turned on, turned off, tried to contact technical support both by phone and through the website. The website will not accept my account. The phone will not accept my phone number. I have had it with Canon (lack of) customer service. If anyone has any ideas about how to get through to a Canon tech support human being I would be most appreciative. I have now wasted almost a week trying to resolve this issue. Yikes (a mild expletive)!!!!!!!!!

Announcements