cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX 410 Paper Jam

brandonzlam
Apprentice

Hello, 

I am experiencing a paper jam at the beginning of the process. When printing begins, the paper gets brought in at an angle and begins to jam. No paper makes it down to the ink section before the printer acknowledges the jam and turns off the printer. 

I have tried to clean the roller twice and I have also tried the cardboard method. The second method I could not get the cardboard to pass through. 

Help!

2 REPLIES 2

DMacs4
Apprentice
The same thing is happening to me. I think something must be wrong with the feed rollers, but I’ve done everything I could think of to fix it, same as you. I’m at a loss because this is a brand new printer, but I just set it up. I bought it over a year ago.

Hi DMacs4,

When the paper does not feed correctly, please perform a roller cleaning.  To do this, please follow the steps provided in this Knowledgebase Article:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109253

If the issue persists, your PIXMA MX410 would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements