cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP490 Error 5,202,54

chichen
Apprentice

Help:

I bought subject printer/scanner back around 2010 and never had a problem with it. All of a sudden the scanner wont work...error code5,202,54. I tried the online fix but they didnt work. I still have the setup disc from years ago. I am running Windows 11. Should I try to use this disc again and what do I have to do to try to use this disk again. Bear with me, i'm 85 yrs old and can follow instructions. Many Thanks.

Norman

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MP490 is not compatible as Windows 11.  Please click HERE to try and download/install the Windows 10 driver as a work around. 

If the issue is not resolved, you are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements