cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP 460 error

Ryan6
Apprentice

Printer was working fine until the last time I turned it on.  Now it's giving me an error code UO52 saying it can't recognize either print cartridge.  Replaced both, but still getting same error.  Unit will not work for any Print/Scan/Copy function. Screen will not clear error message not matter what buttons I push.  If of help, I get "Printer Maint is in progress, Scan after it is complete Code : 2,114, 0" when I attempt to scan.

Please tell me there is some way to reset this and that board has not crapped out....

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ryan6,

If you are getting a U052 error and you have already replaced the inks, it looks like the printer needs service. You can try removing the inks and then unplugging the printer from the power. While the printer is unplugged, you can press the power button 10 times. You can plug the printer back in and then you can load the  tanks to see if the error clears. If the error comes back up, it would mean the printer needs service.

Outside of the 1 year warranty, you can contact our sales department at 1-800-652-2666 to use our Upgrade Program. The Upgrade program will give you a discount and free shipping on a replacement printer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Still getting same error message.  With the cost of new multi purpose units around $100, is it worth fixing?  I 'm guessing it will cost more than $100....might as well get a new one

Announcements