cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6220

BillF
Apprentice

For years I have been able to select gray scale and duplex printing on my MG6220, but recently when I click on print, the black & white option does not appear and two-sided printing is grayed out.  What has changed?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi BillF,

So we  can best assist you, please reply with what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer? 

We look forward to your reply.

Thanks for the prompt response.  My computer is an iMac running Mojave, which was recently installed, and I may have first noticed the disappearance of the color/b&w and graying out of the two-sided options after installing it.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi BillF,

The MG6220 is not compatible with the Mojave operating system and since there are no drivers that is why the grayscale option has disappeared. As a work around you can try installing the High Sierra drivers as a work around.

Please note that the software for the High Sierra operating system may or may not function in the newer Mojave environment. If it does work, there may be some limitations which are unknown to Canon. If the older software does not work, there is little more that you can do.

Please click HERE to go directly to the download site for your MG6220. Once you are on the website, please change the operating system from Mojave to High Sierra.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements