cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G7020, Can't print full page.

DragonClaw
Apprentice

I have an 8.5X11 document PDF I am printing on a standard  8.5X11 sheet of paper that is basically fully covered. It has a dark border. I can't get it to print exactly the whole page. I get margins, or when I do borderless printing, I still get a tiny bit of white trim on some of the sides.

How can I get the full page covered? (I also plan on doing 2 sided printing on this one when I get that figured out)

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you still need assistance with this issue, I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

What an absolutely useless response.  His question was clearly asked and others, including myself have this problem.  Why does the copier create a boarder around a document when copying?  It also is different between the flatbed copier and auto-feeder copier functions.  But both have a boarder.  Why is it not doing a 1 to1, 100% copy?  The only way to fit the document fully is to do a reduction in the size which is not the proper way to solve the issue.  If you are indeed a "Product Expert" as your title implies, then prove it by being useful and actually answering the question. Otherwise, what is the point to Canon having a forums where Canon staff can interact with customers?  I'd have more respect for you if your response would've went something like, "go search Reddit because I'm not allowed to provide free support by answering questions on this forum, but if you call this phone number with your credit card and pay us, sure, we'll answer you." 

flora2181
Apprentice

Hello, looks like this has been up here for a while. I am currently going through the same issue and I just can’t figure it out. Did you ever get this issue fixed? If so, can you help me? 

Announcements