cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G6020 will not automatically turn on for printing like my old Canon PIXMA 9200 series did

Suzu
Apprentice

Hello,

Can software be updated so my new Pixma G6020 will turn on automatically/wirelessly when I try to print from another room in my house, or my phone or cloud?   My old Pixma did turn on automatically when it was off and I sent something to the printer from another room.      

Since the G6020 turns itself off automatically to save energy it also needs to turn on automatically like my past model.   

Please provide a fix for this dilemma. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can adjust the auto power settings on the the G6020. Please click HERE and follow the steps in the manual that will cover the auto power on and off settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can adjust the auto power settings on the the G6020. Please click HERE and follow the steps in the manual that will cover the auto power on and off settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements