cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 6520 8.5"x11" printing

tomoel
Apprentice

I am having problems getting my Pixma 6520 to print full page, preferably borderless, photos using 8.5"x11" paper. Does anybody know the settings? I have tried numerous different variations, with no luck. I can't even get them to print full page with a border. Thanks.

Tom

3 REPLIES 3

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello tomoel,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer, and what application are you printing from.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am running Windows 7. Software is either Canon Digital Professional or Nikon View NX2. I run both. Thank you.

Tom

Hello.

You may have to crop the images to 8.5"x11" in size before printing the images.  Please use the crop tool in your programs and ensure that the correct dimensions are entered.  Once this has been done, try printing to test the unit.

If you continue to have difficulties, please try performing the borderless printout with our Easy PhotoPrint program.  This program can be downloaded at the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_corporate_graphics_art_p...

If additional assistance is needed, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements