cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMAR MX432 PRINTER

howardf
Apprentice

Hi:

I am trying to connect my PIXMA MX432 printer to my new Windows 10 computer. I am having trouble locating it. Is the driver still available? I downloaded a 430 series driver but it does not work. Please help.

Thank you

Howardf

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi, Howardf!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MX430 Series MP Drivers are the correct drivers to install.  The MX432 and MX439 are both part of the MX430 Series.

What exact errors occur when the installation fails?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

howardf
Apprentice

I have been trying to download a driver for my printer for new windows 10 computer. Downloaded MX430 series but it will not work. Please help.

Thank you,

Howardf

Hi, Howardf!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MX430 Series MP Drivers are the correct drivers to install.  The MX432 and MX439 are both part of the MX430 Series.

What exact errors occur when the installation fails?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements