cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA ts3322 paper feed rollers.

meganjaytee
Apprentice

I av3 a PIXMA ts3322, it's not feeding paper. I cleaned the rollers and everything.  It looks to me like the plastic piece is bent or something. When it does grab paper it pulls it in sideways. I've included a photo and circled the rollers. Can somebody please help me fix this? 

20221024_200029.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Meganjaytee,

It looks like the roller bar is damaged or it is pulled out of alignment. In this situation, you can try pulling the right hand side of the roller bar back down to put it back in place. If the bar is unable to move, it would mean the printer needs service. You can log into your MyCanon account to check your service options or you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

loriand
Contributor

Wish you had a video of "pulling the right hand side of the roller bar back down in place". My roller bar is lopsided. Gently pushed it with a wooden chopstick. The LEFT side clicked into place. It is still lopsided. 

Hi loriand!

In your situation, you can log into your MyCanon account to check your service options or you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements