cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9520 Series - How to print from rear tray

Silvergriffon
Apprentice

How do i get my rear tray to work. I have a pixma ts9520c crafters printer and i running windows 10. I put my papers in the rear tray. Adjust the settings .Hit print and my printer takes from the other tray not the rear feed. I put in one piece of paper or a bunch and it still does the same thing. And it keeps asking me to register rear paper tray setting. What does this mean Its a new printer I got it to feed from the rear tray twice when i was setting it up. im ready to scream

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Silvergriffon!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  To date, Canon USA hasn't released a printer with the specific model number you mentioned but we have released printers with similar model numbers, namely the PIXMA TS9520, the PIXMA TS9520a, and the PIXMA TS9521C.  Please let us know if it's one of these.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Its Pixma ts9521c

Silvergriffon
Apprentice

the rear tray wont engage im assuming imputting in the wrong settings what are the settings for using sticker paper. any help is appreciated

click here to view the gallery
Announcements