cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9120 horizontal lines,not white lines

woshicainiao
Apprentice

I just bought the TS9120 recently from best-buy. I'm getting the even spacing deep color horizontal lines when I do the plain paper printing and the copying. Higher quality setting will make the spacing narrower. White paper copying (nothing on the glass) shows no lines. Photo printing also shows no lines. Ink is full.  Print head alignment has been done. Nozzle check pattern shows good.  Cleaning and Deep Cleaning don't help. Can anyone help on this?

picture 1: Nozzle check pattern (please ignore the barcode at the last PB color, it's on the other side.)

nozzlecheckptn.jpg

picture 2: Normal quality setting copying

normalquality.jpg

picture 3: High quality setting copying

highquality.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements