cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 Printing Pink

NShands2020
Contributor

I have run through all the diagnostics as well as cleaned the printer heads and stil when I attempt to print color I get pinks.  I'm attaching two pictures.  One is of the test run that has the G and H in red showing an issue and a color picture with the original color and the what actually prints.  I don't know how to fix this.  Black and White prints just fine.  Thank you for your assistance.20200329_140006.jpg20200329_140206.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken, the printer would need to be replaced. There is most likely a print head or internal hardware issue that is causing the incorrect prints. 

Since the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DL88
Apprentice

I have a TS9060 which is only printing in B/W and pink. Reading these posts, this seems to be a common issue with Canon printers........

Announcements