cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8120 Paper Jam & Ink Cartridge Problem

pianomanone
Apprentice

printer says paper jam but there is no paper jammed in the machine.

Also, when I open the cover of the printer to access the ink cartridges the print head remains stuck to the right side of the printer.  Please help.  This printer has barely been used.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pianomanone,

Because this issue is hardware related, it is recommended that you contact Canon to obtain your service options.  Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pianomanone,

Because this issue is hardware related, it is recommended that you contact Canon to obtain your service options.  Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your  response Patrick,

The printer is out of warranty but hardly ever used.   I've never had a Canon product before, and based on this experience I will never buy one again.

I'm petty I joined this group just to say "I agree with you and I feel the same way". I guess I will be looking for a new computer soon. NONE Canon 😞 

I'm having the same issue and I may have used this printer once or twice and it stopped working I just didn't think it would be a major malfuction due to the fact I only use it sparingly. Got it in Nov of 2020. 😞 Not even 2 years old yet....

I hope you found a better printer. 🙂

Announcements