cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6420 Keeps Going Offline

PAYCHECK3988
Contributor

TS6420 MY PRINTER JUST STOPS WORKING AND I GET A MESSAGE FROM THE COMPUTER THAT AIDS THE PRINTER IS

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi!  It looks like you ran out of room in the subject line to fully explain the problem you're encountering with your printer.  We've copied that text into the body of the message and giving us more information on the problem you're experiencing would help the Community find a solution for you.  Be sure to let us know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU IS I WAS PRINTING SOME PAPERS AND THE PRINTER JUST STOPPED WORKING AND THE MESSAGE I GOT WAS THE PRINTER WAS OFFLINE,TO CHECK THE POWER LINE TOI MAKE SURE IT WAS PLUGGED IN. I'M NOT AN IDIOT IT IS PLUGGED IN AND WAS NEVER UNPLUGGED.SO PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU DANNING FOR GETTING BACK TO ME SO FAST. I RUN ON WINDOWS 10 MY SON IN LAW DOES ALL MY COMPUTER WORK, I 'M NOT A COMPUTER WHIZ I JUST GET FRUSTRATED AND THROW THE COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW

PAYCHECK3988
Contributor

Ts6420 my printer just stops working and I get a message from the computer that says the printer is off line and I have been dealing with this problem for 7-days can some one help!!!!!!!!!!!!Please

Hi,

Is the printer connected to your computer via usb cord or via wifi? 

If you would like help in real time, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

IT IS RAN ON WIRELESS WIFI AND I EVEN HAVE AN EXTENTION FOR THE WIFI BECAUSE I WORK OUT OF MY GARAGE ALOT MY SON IN LAW PUT IT IN.BUT THATS ALL BEEN TESTED IT'S WORKING.

PAYCHECK3988
Contributor

THANK YOU

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings of your printer. Once it prints, scroll down to 3-2-1 and let us know what the signal strength is. Also, please check row 3-2-5 for the connection status. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Announcements