cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5350 problem printing transparent text boxes -> black

Redlefloh
Apprentice

Hello, I have a PPT file with a picture and text box with transparent background. When I want to print the document, the boxes are printed only in black. See the pictures of the screen, and when printed:

IMG_6179.jpegIMG_6180.jpeg

Any idea, how I can solve that issue? Thank you very much in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Redlefloh!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS5300 series.  The model number appears on the front of the unit at the lower right.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

TS5350

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I've see this before.  If I recall, this is a powerpoint setting and not a printer issue.  I'll try and remember what it was when I get to the office.  Someone else might chime in sooner. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

rs-eos
Elite

Did you copy and paste these images into your PowerPoint document?  I found an article online that states that if doing so, it will lead to this issue.  The workaround was to use the "Insert Picture" feature instead of pasting.

Assuming the images are stored on your computer, select the "Insert" menu item, then "Pictures", then "This Device".

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
Announcements