cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5320 printing streaky despite clean nozzles

KriBoe
Apprentice

I am struggling with my Pixma TS5320. I haven't used it for a few months and now the prints are coming out with big streaks. I've run the clean and deep clean functions several times and manually cleaned the cartridges - the ink seems to be coming out fine but the prints keep having blank streaks at the same spots. Automatic Print Head Alignment fails and I can't run the manual one as I cannot print the required sheets properly. Printer software is on the newest version. Any advice what to do is appreciated, I am very displeased with the quality of printer. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

There is one last cleaning you can try, and that is cleaning the encoder strip inside the printer. Please click HERE for the steps. If the issue is not resolved, then the printer would require service. 

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements