cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3722 Unable to print envelopes

metich
Apprentice

I am disappointed with the TS3722 product.  You should indicate on the box before it is purchased that it does not support envelopes.  I bought this printer for the sole purpose.  I cannot return it because I have thrown the box and packaging away a week prior.  So thank you, Cannon, for nothing.  I will return to my original HP products,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please note, community members are not Canon employees. The only people who are will be listed as Moderators, Product Experts, or Community Managers. 

As for your printer not having a feature you were looking for, we recommend checking with the retailer you purchased it from to see what their return policy is. 

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Product specifications should be reviewed prior to purchase.  They are available on the products web page.  I do not see where Canon has misrepresented the printer's features or media support.   

https://www.usa.canon.com/shop/p/pixma-ts3722-wireless-home-all-in-one-printer?srsltid=AfmBOoqMmPko-...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I was in the store and noticed it was on sale. I'm so sorry if I didn't pull up the manual to read before purchasing. Who would think a normal printer would not print an envelope? You print letters and mail them; what sense does it make? Again, thank you for nothing. Maybe I will give it to a toddler who does not send mail. Have a nice day!!!!

Please note, community members are not Canon employees. The only people who are will be listed as Moderators, Product Experts, or Community Managers. 

As for your printer not having a feature you were looking for, we recommend checking with the retailer you purchased it from to see what their return policy is. 

Have a nice day.

Thank you, Samantha. I apologize for sounding so frustrated. It's not your fault. Have a nice day, too.

Announcements