cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Printer OFFLINE

GritSC
Apprentice

My printer no longer prints and I get an error message of OFFLINE.  I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and now it's requiring me to enter a password for the user IT.  I was given this laptop from a program I completed and therefore, I don't have the IT password. We also recently changed internet service from WOW to AT&T to increase the internet speed.  My printer worked perfectly before all these changes.  Can someone help me please?  I remove the printer and thought that if I just went back and ADD A PRINTER, all my troubles would go away, but now I can't get pass the IT (Administrator) password.

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which model Canon printer you have? Any 
other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

I have a Canon PIXMA TS3522 wireless printer.

GritSC
Apprentice

I have a Canon PIXMA TS3522 wireless printer

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you don't have the admin password for a one of the user accounts on the PC, there isn't much you can do. Without it, you won't be able to install new hardware, software applications or make changes to global system settings.  You also can't reinstall windows from within the OS.  

I wouldn't bother with hacks or password reset tools.  Just start over.  Reset the PC.  Provision it with an admin account you know the password for.  

Once done, we can help with the printer.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements