cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 False Paper Jam

user121004
Apprentice

My canon TS3522 is doing an E03 code for a paper jam but printed a paper before hand and he’s not jammed I checked, and he’s printed a page randomly after saying it was jammed, it did the same thing last night, and still not working today I used the app for helped and looked online and nothing, i bought a similar printed a about 6-8 months ago and it broke and was jamming paper within 3 months now this one is doing a different thing and isn’t crumbling the paper like the last one did, but this is total bull crap and they should not be breaking every 3-4 month, I own my own business this is very very uncalled for going through a printer every few months when i’m not even copying a lot of things i’m copying maybe 15 paper tops a week. Any ideas on how to fix this issue or a printer recommendations that will work longer than 4 months? 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

It may be easier to resolve these issues in real time. Since your printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your service options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements