Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3520

chippewa64
Apprentice

purchased direct from Canon in April

printer PIXMA TS3520

Need black ink.  No one sells PG275 cartridge:  Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax, LAINK, 1INK, INKJETS.COM,

Tried to order from Canon.  Order won't go through, says "OUT OF STOCK"   Why don't you at least take order and send when comes back in stock.   I have a brand new printer that is NOT USEABLE.

WHERE CAN I GET INK?

How about sending a couple  PG 275 starter cartridges like came with the printer? If you have TS3520 printers in stock, you have these cartridges.

DO YOU HAVE A PROGRAM TO LEND PRINTERS TILL INK IS AVAILABLE?

i HAVE BRAND NEW PG 245 cartridges THAT ARE SAME SIZE.  CAN I TRY THEM OR WILL THAT DAMAGE MY PRINTER?

Please respond immediately as this is hurting my business.  Brand new printer but not useable.

donholden@aol.com

2 REPLIES 2

Lilly69
Apprentice

@chippewa64 wrote: jcpassociates

purchased direct from Canon in April

printer PIXMA TS3520

Need black ink.  No one sells PG275 cartridge:  Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax, LAINK, 1INK, INKJETS.COM,

Tried to order from Canon.  Order won't go through, says "OUT OF STOCK"   Why don't you at least take order and send when comes back in stock.   I have a brand new printer that is NOT USEABLE.

WHERE CAN I GET INK?

How about sending a couple  PG 275 starter cartridges like came with the printer? If you have TS3520 printers in stock, you have these cartridges.

DO YOU HAVE A PROGRAM TO LEND PRINTERS TILL INK IS AVAILABLE?

i HAVE BRAND NEW PG 245 cartridges THAT ARE SAME SIZE.  CAN I TRY THEM OR WILL THAT DAMAGE MY PRINTER?

Please respond immediately as this is hurting my business.  Brand new printer but not useable.

donholden@aol.com

I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The PG-245 cartridge is for the TS3300 series printers. If you are unable to purchase ink from Canon, I recommend checking third party stores that sell Canon ink ( Walmart, Staples, Office Supply stores, etc). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements