cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3300 Series - Need Printer Serial Number

Referee06
Contributor

All of a sudden whenever I try to print something I am getting an error message indicating that the printer is missing a file (in order to print).  I have looked on the back of the printer, on the back of the ink cartridge door, on the top of the printer and I can't find the model number anywhere.  The printer is a Pixma TS3300 printer, but when I tried to get to drivers and software to try to download the files, there are two Pixma TS3300 shown, and I don't know which one to go to. 

It would be nice if Canon had an option to click on a "model number finder" on its website and let that "finder" find the model number.

Any and all suggestions will be welcome and appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12

Danny

Hi, Referee06!  Your PIXMA TS3300-series printer's serial number is on a white label on the back of the printer.  The image below has it highlighted in yellow.  Hope this helps!

1.JPG

Danny, thanks for the information, but I need to find the Model Number.  There are two model numbers shown for the TX3300 and I need to know what model number is so that I can download the drivers/software that my printer needs to work well again.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Everything I checked for Windows and Mac just lists the TS3300 series driver, so try downloading and installing that one.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Referee06_0-1672537966846.png

John, thanks for your reply.  Please see above.  I am apparently looking in the wrong place for the driver and software download for my printer.  From what I found the Pixma TS330 has two options: TS3320 and TS3322

Happy New Year. If you search for TS3320 support it shows a black printer and the driver is TS3300 series. The TS3322 model comes up as white color with same driver. Typically the last two digits designate specific model features or specific markets. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Referee06
Contributor

John, thanks again.  I will try to download the drivers for the TS3320.  Do I just download the driver and do nothing else letting the computer do what needs to be done or do I need to do anything else?  

You download and execute the program. It should lead you through it. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Referee06
Contributor

John, I tried downloading the drivers but the download seemed to freeze as the MP drivers were being downloaded.  The process bar got to about one centimeter to the end and went no further.  The download screen indicated that the process should have taken approximately 2 minutes but after about 20 minutes I stopped it.

At a loss. Give Canon a call at (866) 261-9362. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements