cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS 6320 Won't Print PDFs or Pictures

NancyOD
Apprentice

I just bought a new TS6320.  I get an error when I try to print a PDF.  The error code is 0x8007007e. The user manual doesn't define that code.  I am on Windows 10.  Any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I downloaded the drivers again.. Then uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  Nothing worked.

UNTIL I tried changing the browser.  It doesn't work with Microsoft Edge.  But I can print just fine with just about every other browser.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Welcome Nancy,

Error "0x8007007e" is not a printer specific error, this is why its not in the printer's manual.

This error is a windows error and is related to your operating system.

Your posts states you cannot print pictures or .PDF's.  Are you able to print plain text.?

If you seach for the error you'll find several articles with helpful suggestions on ways to potentially resolve the problem.  

Before doing that however, can you tell us what build of windows 10 you are running?

Example 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, etc? 

If you don't know what build you are running, here's how you check. 

Click on the Start button, type "winver" and press enter.  Here's what you get.

winver.png

Other things to check.  

Run> SFC /SCANNOW from a elevated command prompt and check for integrity violations

Run the the Windows Update Troubleshooter in Control Panel

Ensure your antivirus is up to date if using a 3rd party program other than Windows Security.

I hope this helps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I am on windows 10 vwer 1903.  I just checked for updates to windows and installed them. lets see how this goes!

Hi NancyOD,

If the Windows error still appers, the next step is to reinstall the driver.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2.  In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3.  Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).

4.  Right click the Canon TS6300 series and left click on Remove device.  Repeat until all TS6300's are removed.

5.  In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).

6.  In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

7.  Click once on "Canon TS6300 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.

8.  Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver.  When you click Complete,  the driver is uninstalled.

9.  Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1.  Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-s...

2.  Click the Select button next to "TS6300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)".

3.  Click the Download button.  The drivers will download.

4.  Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder.  To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5.  Double click "md__-win-ts6300-1_01-ea34_2.exe" to begin the installation.

6.  Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.

Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I downloaded the drivers again.. Then uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  Nothing worked.

UNTIL I tried changing the browser.  It doesn't work with Microsoft Edge.  But I can print just fine with just about every other browser.

vivalakp
Apprentice

help i have a pixma ts6320  ive printed before  i havent had this printer that long but when i try to print it doesnt take the paper at all. i dont know how to get it to work. theres no jams or anything i tried using a wet cotton swab to move the roller in the center and it doesnt move

Announcements