cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620 Trouble connecting wirelessly to my MAC

Sig
Contributor

For some reason my Printer and MAC are no longer communicating.  Both are on the same network and I have since deleted the printer from my Mac and reloaded the printer driver.  I've gone back through the wireless set up and get all the way to the end and it says they are not communicating.  I cannot find the printer available on bluebooth either. 

I have used this MAC computer and my printer for the last 2 years.  Additionally, I have a separate PC which is connected and able to communicate wirelessly.  Finally, I signed up for Cannon Injet Cloud printing center and can view ink levels from my MAC, however I am still unable to print.  I no longer have the USB cord, as I have never needed it.  I'm at an impasse.  

12 REPLIES 12

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Sig!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Cannon TR8620

Sig
Contributor

Checking back in...are you still there?

Thanks for providing us with that information, Sig. We just realized we also could use the specific version of macOS you've got on your Mac.

By the way, this community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

MacOS Ventura 13.5

Sig
Contributor

Sorry Danny is there a faster way to do this?

You can click either of the links in Danny's messages for assistance from Canon directly! 

So I never received a reply yesterday....is there an update?????

The Canon Community Forum is not designed for live, real-time support.  Additionally, Samantha and I are moderators and we don't provide technical support.  The fastest way to get help is to call our support line which is open Monday through Friday at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).  Product registration is required before you call, though, so please make sure you do that first.  You can register your PIXMA TR8620 right here.

We appreciate your understanding!

Announcements