cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 not found by Canon Scan Utility, prints OK but can't scan

Mirt
Apprentice

I am unable to scan in my brand new all-in-one Printer TR4722, because scanner  is not found by Canon Scan Utility, or by Windows Fax and Scan. Otherwise, the printer prints documents from Windows 11 PC and from smartphone. How do I resolve this error?

3 REPLIES 3

ARB1
Apprentice

Same issue with Canon Pixma TR4720.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ARB1,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?
If you are using a Mac, what version of the Mac operating system is installed?

Are you using your PIXMA TR4720 wirelessly?
or with a USB cable?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then click on the Product Support button. When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button to access support.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mirt,

Are you using your PIXMA TR4722 wirelessly with your Windows 11 computer.?
or with a USB cable?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then click on the Product Support button. When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button to access support.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements