cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4527: How to turn up brightness on dark display screen

PaytonP
Apprentice

Is there any way to turn up the brightness on the display screen? I have to keep pulling out my phone and turning on it's flashlight just to read the screen. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, PaytonP!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TR4500 series.  The model number should appear on the front of the unit at the upper right. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Model# tr4527. I have to either keep a lamp near the printer to be able to see the display screen or use a flashlight. I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn up the brightness. 

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements