cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA T3722 KEEPS DISCONNECTING WIFI - PLEASE HELP

isyjr97
Apprentice

Hello, I've recently purchased the PIXMA TS3722 for school and work, and it constantly keeps disconnecting from my wifi. There's nothing wrong with the wifi, and all of my other devices are connected fine. I'll push and hold the connectivity button and it blinks, but it still doesn't show on my iPad, phone or laptop. I have to fight for about 20 minutes after pushing random buttons and it finally connects out of no where, It's very frustrating. Is there anything I can do to keep it connected? Or what exactly is the troubleshooting process for reconnecting? Just pushing the connectivity button doesn't work and that's pretty much all the app instructs to do. When I purchased this printer at Walmart, the associate specifically said not to buy their warranty because it's apparently already covered for two years. (I'm assuming the CarePak?) But there's no information or code that was included in any of the papers that came with it. Please help, because at this point I'm honestly ready to just buy another printer from another company.  Thank you. #PIXMA TS3722

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements