cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Says Paper Not Loaded But It Is

Dblais6212
Apprentice

I am having trouble printing from Canon prixma mx 922. What should the setting be on on the left hand side? My bottom drawer is loaded but it will not take copies. Saying paper not loaded but it is. I unplugged it, cleaned rollers, reset everything, changed ink, watched utube video etc but still not printing. It did take a copy tho so something isn't right. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for posting, Dblais6212!  Could you please clarify what you mean by "the left hand side?"  Are you referring to the LCD screen or the cluster of buttons marked COPY, FAX, SCAN, and MENU?  Please let us know which one it is and what it's indicating at the moment.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for answering. It is the cluster which says menu, copy, scan, fax. The drawer is aligned properly but it just won't print. 

Hi,

Please click HERE about more information about copy settings. If you still get a message about paper not loaded, there may be a internal issue with the printer and it would require service. 

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements