cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Canon scanner driver for MacOS newer than 12.0

John43
Apprentice

I need a scanner driver for MacOS newer than 12.0 for my PIXMA MX922.  The printer works fine but I seem to have lost access to the scanner when I went to Monterey.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE and once the page opens, you will want to download and install the following: 

• MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 16.60.0.0
  • MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.3.0a
  • ICA Driver Ver. 5.0.0

Once those files are installed, go to printers and scanners and remove the printer and then add it back on. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE and once the page opens, you will want to download and install the following: 

• MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 16.60.0.0
  • MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.3.0a
  • ICA Driver Ver. 5.0.0

Once those files are installed, go to printers and scanners and remove the printer and then add it back on. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

cc62
Apprentice

Hi.

I am having this same problem. I downloaded all of these drivers. The printer driver is version 16.7. My operating system is Monterey 12.16.7. 

With a USB cord, when I go to settings, printer & scanner, add printer, the printer will show up on the list. After I click on it, it says "choose a Driver" but nothing is clickable. I would love any help you can provide. Thanks!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements