cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7120 Manual for iPad

lolo53
Apprentice

Hello,

I bought a PIXMA MG7120 printer years ago. Trying to download user manual which I was able to to my I-pad when I purchased the printer. Only using Apple I-pad. No Mac or Windows here which is only option at Canon support. Mac button won’t download pdf file to I-pad. Any way I can get an effective download for this printer manual to my I-pad ? 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, lolo53!

When you download a PDF manual from our site, your iPad's browser should automatically download the PDF into its internal storage or present you with the option to do so.  The browser should then give you an option to view that downloaded file.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Unfortunately that particular link is not to a PDF but to a DMG (Disk iMaGe) file.  Some of Canon's manuals are like this; forcing users to first mount the disk image which usually then presents an installer.  That of course would require a Mac.

I have not been able to find a direct link to a PDF for the PIXMA MG7120 anywhere.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks for your reply. I did find where it downloaded to browser, but it will not open on I-pad. 
Strange I distinctly recall saving the file to my I-pad years ago when I got the printer, but now it’s ‘no longer found’. ‘O the day when we actually got printed instructions. 

lolo53
Apprentice

This is what I get after clicking view to start download. It then takes me right back to Canon support. No ability to view PDF or save the file. I am clueless how I can access internal storage you refer to. It just goes back and forth these two views. 

lolo53_1-1697842889170.jpeglolo53_2-1697842914125.jpeg

By the way. The bookmark where I had saved it now says ‘page not found’  

Announcements