cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Prints Look Dull Instead of Vibrant

lovinlocks
Apprentice

The cartridges in my printer are the ones that shipped with it so I am sure they are Canon.  My prints are "dull" looking vs. vibrant.  Oh, have not had this printer 14 days even.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

normadel
Authority
Authority

What papers are you trying? Have you used a glossy inkjet photo paper, like Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II? A matte paper gives less of what you want. An uncoated plain paper is the worst.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, lovinlocks!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

lovinlocks
Apprentice

MG3620, the photos I print (on various papers) are dull, lifeless, no saturation.  I have had the printer about two weeks, fyi (so it's not old).  Also, ink is what came with the printer, Canon originals.

Thank you.

normadel
Authority
Authority

What papers are you trying? Have you used a glossy inkjet photo paper, like Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II? A matte paper gives less of what you want. An uncoated plain paper is the worst.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements