cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Blurry, Streaked Printing After Cartridge Replacement

psueferguson
Apprentice

I changed the ink cartridges for the first time. Now all black printing is blurry, has white lines through it.

I ran an alignment and cleaned the print heads. I followed all suggestions in the manual. No help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

psueferguson
Apprentice

@psueferguson wrote:

I changed the ink cartridges for the first time. Now all black printing is blurry, has white lines through it.

I ran an alignment and cleaned the print heads. I followed all suggestions in the manual. No help.

I ended up replacing that new black one and it fixed it.  Apparently I had a bad cartridge.  I'm just glad it works now. 🙂     Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try cleaning the encoder strip inside the printer. Please click HERE for the steps. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

It stopped printing lines but the ink is very faint. I wonder if I have a bad black cartridge.

Hi,

Could you take a picture of the ink cartridge and attach it to your reply. If not, please reply with the information on the cartridge( ink number, where the cartridge was made, etc). 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

psueferguson
Apprentice

@psueferguson wrote:

I ended up replacing that new black one and it fixed it.  Apparently I had a bad cartridge.  I'm just glad it works now. 🙂     Thank you for your help!

Announcements