cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7000 Series - Paper jam in rear tray

Richard-G
Apprentice

I have a piece of torn paper in the rear paper tray. Opened the back and paper was not visible. How do I proceed from here??

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/account

Thanks! 

Thanks, I will check it and if I still face any issue, I will update you by starting my own thread.

SamanthaW

You can reply to me here, Richard! The G7000 series has a few models in it, can you be more specific if possible? Is this a PIXMA? You'll see the full model either on top or the front of the printer.

Corrine
Contributor

I'm in the same boat as Richard. I have opened the back and front, I can see right through and still there's nothing there, when I try to print double sided it jams, how do I fix this?????  Also, it seems now that all my alignment is off, most of my sheet is unreadable. I love Canon, now not so much and my printer is a TR4720 Pixama.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Corrine,

Good Morning.  It would be helpful if you started your own topic.  This topic is related to a torn comer of paper being stuck maybe?  Your issue is described as paper jams when duplex printing is performed.  Different issue, printer model, etc.  This would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ok done 

Corrine
Contributor

Just an update, a very nice Young man helped me go through many steps and came to the decision it was broken. I got a new printer… thank you to the man who helped me and to Canon great service.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements